Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-01-08 Origin:Site
1. Into the coal ash is too low, resulting in less circulating ash, the furnace less heat material, dense phase heat can not be taken away in time, the biggest drawback is not with high load. In this case, coal with high ash content should be blended into the coal, or yellow sand or slag should be added where appropriate.
2. Burning coal heat suddenly increased, resulting in increased bed temperature. At this point the oxygen level decreased, steam temperature steam pressure upward trend. That coal is too large, for the stable bed temperature and steam pressure, should reduce the coal.
3. Larger coal-fired concentrated into the furnace, resulting in dense phase combustion area increased, the bed temperature increased. At this point, there is no significant change in oxygen, air volume should be increased in time to reduce the amount of secondary air to maintain bed pressure.
4. Once the air volume is too low, check if the fan and the fan inlet baffle are normal, and increase the air volume once in a timely manner.
5. There is no timely slagging, the material layer is too thick, resulting in a decrease in air volume, causing increased bed pressure, this time should be increased slagging, reducing wind resistance.
Recycling device failure caused by the reduction of circulating ash, dense phase heat can not be taken away in time, causing the bed temperature to rise. Check the return device is clogged. Return fan is faulty, adjust the return fan and fluidized air ratio, increase the amount of return.
7. Hood clogged too much, this time appropriate to reduce the material layer, increase the first pressure head to ensure that the material is fully fluidized to prevent coking. If you can determine the number of clogging, continue to operate a coking danger, should decisively apply for shutdown treatment.
8. Coal feeder "Speed" speed increases, to increase the amount of coal, this time should be adjusted to the amount of coal.